FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

BMW i8 Spyder 2017

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum miasto.debica.pl Strona Główna -> opinie uwagi
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Jeremiah

PostWysłany: Nie Cze 11, 2017 3:27 pm    Temat postu: BMW i8 Spyder 2017 Odpowiedz z cytatem

The BMW i8 2017 now within its 4th calendar year, is a unique plug-in hybrid coupe using a stunning layout, advanced composition and technological wizardry.The engine recently three cylinders.The physique using its bird-wing entrance doors is plastic-type material strengthened with co2 fiber content.The chassis is aluminum, built to absorb crash power.

There exists a two-portion powertrain; the front wheels are powered by an electric electric motor whoever electricity emanates from a liquid-cooled lithium-ion electric battery load having a potential of around 5 kilowatt-hrs; it's comparatively little, and located in the tunnel in between the seats.The back tires are motivated with a turbocharged a few-tube engine that's about middle of the-installed.

The BMW i8 can are powered by just power supply as much as 75 miles per hour (but not for really considerably), or with equally battery power and engine to get more velocity.A car with such propulsion is named a via-the-streets hybrid; the push is synchronised by way of software yet not mechanically attached.

The 1.5-liter engine is additionally employed, in an additional version, in the Mini.This makes a good 228 horse power and 236 lb-ft . of torque, which is mated into a 6-speed intelligent transmitting.The entrance electric motor is ranked at 96 kilowatts (131 hp) and 184 lb-ft . of torque, mated into a 2-velocity automatic.

The i8's all-electric range is EPA-ranked at only 15 mls, amid the most affordable for plug-in hybrids, although there is a Optimum E-Setting environment that gives up to 22 mls.There's yet another high-performance Sport activity method, for all those situations when you don't give you a rip about variety.In that method it's louder and rather more quickly, and actually is like a sports vehicle.Involving all those extreme conditions, there's Ease and comfort (the standard function) and EcoPro, which combines modes to provide the maximum productivity with performance compromises.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum miasto.debica.pl Strona Główna -> opinie uwagi Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: